- me in 2010: i am straight but i support the community! i love gay people!
- me in 2014: gay
Some people love to shut down people who talk about trans and intersex issues by saying that they’re “only 1% of the population” and thus can be ignored since they “aren’t statistically significant enough.”
By that logic, we can now systematically ignore:
- The entire state of Rhode Island
- Anyone who makes over $500,000 a year
- Pacific Islanders
Anonymous said: what do u think about nicki skinny shaming in anaconda?
I think skinny ppl can turn off her song and open literally any magazine, watch any other video or movie and tv show and see their body types idealized and praised
Anonymous said: Re: your "rule about naked people" -- How about people who take nude photos of themselves not be stupid and use storage devices that can be hacked, like cloud storage (or take any risks close to that)? Just HOW much personal responsibility does your generation need to shed before you get it through your thick skulls that it only costs $20 for a decent external hard drive these days? :|
"The lock on your diary wasn’t very good, so it’s your fault I read your diary."
- Men's Rights Activists: THIS IS NOT FAIR. MEN HAVE PROBLEMS TOO.
- Black Men: We're constantly demonized by mainstream media and are targets of police brutality.
- Gay Men: We face discrimination and hatred and are denied marriage and job security.
- Trans Men: We are outcasts and are denied medical care, our lives are constantly under threat and our gender is always under scrutiny and policed by others.
- Men's Rights Activist: ....
- Men's Right Activist: Y-Yeah, but... a Feminist was mean to me...